Posts filed under: 2D

Lighting and touch ups

This week was about doing lighting and ambient occlusion baking for our most updated map. I’m a little behind since I’m still catching up from last week when I was home pretty much all week because of a family emergency....
Continue Reading →

Particle and Environment Edits

The big thing I had to tackle this week was addressing the issue of the river that’s currently in our environment. Through playtesting we discovered that the river has the ability to block your border completely with almost nothing the...
Continue Reading →

Bunch of Little Things

This week of the sprint my job and homework got in the way a lot so I worked on a bunch of smaller tasks. I modeled the new lighting props. I updated the menu sprites, and added a few more...
Continue Reading →

Time for some UI

The production focus for me this week was working with Pat on nailing down our menu design and producing the assets necessary to put them in Unity by the end of this sprint. Besides that we as a group had...
Continue Reading →